The following studio policies are designed to encourage consistent attendance, and in turn, steady progress as a musician:
- The tuition is based on a rate of $41 per 30 minute lesson. The fee for a group class or a recital is $20 per student.
- The monthly payment may vary from month to month, depending on how many lessons are scheduled for that month. Please refer to the chart below.
- Tuition is due on or before the first lesson of the month.
- A late fee of $10 will be charged if tuition is not received by the 10th of the month.
- Tuition will be adjusted annually for inflation, effective September 1st of each year.
- Tuition is not altered for missed lessons. A maximum of 3 lessons per year may be rescheduled due to illness or inclement weather.
- Group classes are an essential part of the Suzuki Method. Therefore, attendance at group classes is strongly encouraged. There is no refund for missed group classes.
|Monthly fee for 30 minute lessons
||Monthly fee for 45 minute lessons
||Monthly fee for 60 minute lessons
|3 lessons x $41 = $123
||3 lessons x $61.50 = $184.50
||3 lessons x $82 = $246
|4 lessons x $41 = $164
||4 lessons x $61.50 = $246
||4 lessons x $82 = $328